Question
Posted by: Another mom | 2007/05/14

To make you feel human...

To all those moms and stepmoms around there, yes I say LOVE YOUR STEPKIDS (and bio kids). Yes we love them, somedays we just don't LIKE them. It's normal.

When you are feeling like the world's worst mother, just remember I have taken the cake for saying the worst things. One day after the 3 kids fighting and carrying on until I wanted to scream, I yelled at them saying "watching you three, it's no wonder animals eat their young".

Oh dear! Mother of the year award .... does NOT go to me :-(

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Lynne | 2007/05/14

When I was about 10 I said to my mum (all big-eyed): Is it not TERRIBLE that some mothers burn their kids with cigarettes?
Her answer: My dear child, you can thank your lucky stars I never smoked!
Later on in life I knew exactly what she meant :-)

Reply to Lynne
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/14

LOL! That was a funny thing to say.

Reply to Echelle