Question
Posted by: Sisi | 2006/10/31

TO: LUSHA

Tell me did you just walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes everyday, or did you do other excersises. Secondly did you go to gym or you excersised at home?

Dear Sisi
I trust that Lusha has replied.

1
Posted by: lusha | 2006/10/31

when i started i only walked for the rest of the 30 minutes and then after a week i ran for 5 minutes walk on incline for 5 minutes -briskley walked the rest of the 20 minutes. but now i run for 15 minutes and incline for 10 minutes and walk the rest. remember you need to build your own pace- i pushed myself very hard because i wanted to look and feel good again.

i also do squats, little bit of pilates, gym ball, stomach crunches, 4kg weights.
i exercise at home, i really do not feel comfy going to the gym when i'm carrying extra weight- some people give nasty stares, but hey this is just the way i feel. the gym is also better 'cause they have everything you need and there are trainers to help

Reply to lusha