Question
Posted by: Sparrow | 2004/11/15

To Lulu

Yebo Gogo,
You seem to be one of the few out there that is not into pitying yourself and believing that life is such a big turd and that you are getting such a raw deal. Good for you!
Anyway, have a great week and remeber not to take all the crap too seriously.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/16

Hi Sparrow,

Thanks for the kind words. I do feel really sorry for myself occasionally, but it lasts for around 10 minutes. Fortunately, I'm too busy with other things that do make me happy to let the odd crappy moment ruin my mood. (o;

Life is what you make it. I chose to make mine great.

I just passed a SABS Audit with flying colours. "Commendable" I think was what the auditor wrote on the report. See? Always a positive in every stressful situation.

Hope you have a wonderful week too.

Reply to lulu