Question
Posted by: hunnybear | 2007/03/08

to Lou RE: post 1659

Hi there, she hasn't vomited again, but I notice when she coughs she sometimes spits out browny phlegm and when she blows her nose the tissue is also browny...not alot though....I see on CD's repsonse that the dark colour seems normal if the tummy can't handle it....she had supper last night and is drinking fluid....but this morning she had a little pain and I gave her the antibiotic and pain tab. Also, I think she may have hurt herself when she came out of surgery when she started coughing hysterically when she realised what happened to her....he didn't examine her but we spoke on the phone....I have an appointment for Tuesday only...when he's supposed to do a post op check-up. She may also have picked up the infection when she went to school...perhaps I sent her to school too soon....she's at home today again though....her breath smells like fever, but she's not warm though....but I'll kee monitoring her...

Dear Hunnybear
It seems as if the bleeding stopped, just keep a close eye on her. If her fever does not come down after 24-48 hours or she spits red blood he needs to see her the same day.