Question
Posted by: LG | 2007/06/13

To Lonewolf and the rest

I have been an active reader of the forum for some time. (I post seldom) At points I feel lost – totally lost, maybe I do not understand in complete the problems that’s around all of us. I have to say that I read Lonewolf’s post today, and I am lost in words – I just cannot believe it. I am shattered by his post – for me as an (unofficially) gay mom of 2 kids have no idea of what is happening in and around us.

Just want to say – Lonewolf – people like me are thinking of you. Be positive – and stay positive – your post was a wonderful inspiration.

Go well
LG

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again LG, I recall your name from previous posts and good to hear from you again.... how are you doing? LoneWolf represents a very significant and inspiring voice and we can all learn from him.

However (with all due respect to LoneWolf) I think you also have a story to tell us. Possibly of confusion but certainly of survival. Again, how are you doing? What's going on in your life? What issues are you having to deal with? How are your children and how are you coping as a (possibly?) isolated gay mom?

A warm hug to you LG and I really hope we'll hear more from you.

1
Posted by: LONEWOLF | 2007/06/14

Thanx LG

Reply to LONEWOLF