Question
Posted by: Max | 2006/04/21

To Lonestar

Lonestar, Frusty and all others who showed concern, the first posting was mine (air - injection). However, the second one (syringe next to me) - was not. I was curious as to whether it was true that death was possible in that way, not planning it. To the 2nd Max who posted - I think that it is absolutely disgusting. As you are aware, ANY problem can be discussed here, and there is absolutely no reason to take someone elses posting and change it to something of that manner.
Once again, THANK YOU to all...

Hello Max,
Thanks for this further information. I will be checking on the identity of the second, fake max, the bizarre individual who thought it smart to turn your original message into something more alarming. Pleased to hear that you're well.

2
Posted by: Lonestar | 2006/04/21

It is OK Max, maybe the second Max needed some advice too which he/she got.

Maybe not wasted time afterall. Anyway take care and enjoy the weekend.

LS

Reply to Lonestar
Posted by: Frusty | 2006/04/21

Max, just glad that you are okay and not planning anything. Geez, you get some strange people. Who would possibly think it was funny to use your nic and pretend that you were going to do something silly and worry a lot of caring people?

PS - I don't know the answer to your question, just by the way, and not really curious about it either. :-)

Reply to Frusty