Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/29

To Lady-nina/From a daughter - Re. Child's Dad cheesing me off

Hi there,
Firstly Lady Nina, yes I am angry at myself because I knew these things, but you know what, he is her father and has a responsibility towards her, but he can now leave it. I do want to slap myself, believe you me, why do you think I hurt myself, I know when I am stupid or do stupid things.

He is very clever as you said, he doesn't have a fixed job, I have been to court, he moves all the time, he is missing in action most of the time. He lives with his girlfriends, robs them blind. When in court he is also clever, he gets himself out of it somehow. I have had him on crimestop, I have had him arrested, we have been to criminal court. I have gone to a lawyer but they want his physical address, I don't have it, he won't give it to me and I wouldn't know where to find him, his business closed it's doors, he works from a car, he only has a cellphone and doesn't answer when it's a unknown number, so you tell me, what and how do I get anything out of him. Take note he has nothing registered on his name, absolutely nothing, not even the car he drives.

Yes, I did btw check with the school and aftercare, however I didn't and still don't have the means to pay this, thus the bonus will have to do it. I have made a plan in the interim though and I will never ever ask him or believe him -- I honestly for the first time know that I will not ever talk to him about this again. The courts and lawyers tell me their hands are chopped off without this info so be it. He will have to explain one day....and not to me. I am not going to make my life a living hell because of him, he has had enough of my time and my energy and I have had it with his mind games and stuff. You know he had the audacity to approach me to help me, I didn't ask, he knew I was having difficulties and came to me as wanted a better environment for his daughter, ja sure. He wanted me to get rid of my borders, he would look after us, what a joke. I believed him because I just couldn't think of a way out and wanted so much for things to be better, yes very stupid of me but when one is desperate you grabbed at straws.

To "From a daughter" - Thanks for your advice and I am so sorry you had to endure this. I believe it is the right thing to do, let my daughter decide when she is older.

Take Care.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Susan | 2004/10/29

Dis hoekom ons almal hier is om te luister en jou te bemoemidig om by jou plan te bly. As jy mense toelaat om bo-oor jou te loop sal hulle dit altyd doen. EK voel dis belangrik vir jou om jouself en jou kind te beskerm en jy is 'n wonderlike ma om soveel vir jou kind om te gee. As haar pa nie in haar lewe wil wees nie is dit fine, sy het jou en jy is die belangrikste.

Sterkte en geniet jou naweek.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/29

Sorry for carrying on here a bit, still angry I think. Anyway I have made arrangements with both the school and aftercare and am sorting and wading through all the financial issues and will not need the father anymore.....just wanted to let you know the positive side as well. I am a very determined person if I make up my mind about something, it has just taken me a while to get to it, this is part of the problem I have, I just hope I can stick to this.

Reply to Beyond Tired