Question
Posted by: ?????? | 2005/07/28

To Lady Nina

Your replies need revamping it is utterly BORING to start off every single reply with 'Hi there' and end it in the same tone, change.

Hi there,
You know, amateur literary criicism from someone like you, incapable of being helpful to others, is really, truly, BORING.

7
Posted by: Purple | 2005/07/29

??? if it bothers you, its your problem - not Nina's. Nina is quite happy with doing things that way and is not harming you or anyone else in any way.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: JJ | 2005/07/28

Hi Lady Nina,

Do you know that it has been scientifically proven that in any type of gathering of people, whether it is a committee meeting, ratepayers association or forum like this there always has to be an idiot. In some places they are called the village idiot. Guess where the idiot is today. Unfortunately it is a part of life.

I think you are a wise soul.

JJ

Reply to JJ
Posted by: mica | 2005/07/28

Lady nina you are a great women and i can see from your advise you have an amazing and big heart. You also gave me some advise on my post on UNHAPPY, that was my nic. Thanks alot i feel much better after reading your post.
?????????? Don't even have an beginning and end,but she is not that bad if it is the same person who was standing up for me when no one answer my Q Thanks for that ?????????????

Reply to mica
Posted by: Keli | 2005/07/28

Hi Nina

Probably the same idiot as yesterdays. You are a lovely person and dont even bother your intellegent self with this fool.

Reply to Keli
Posted by: ?????? | 2005/07/28

and you do it again, it is the hi there and the end signatory that bugs the living lights out of me. revamp a little

Reply to ??????
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/07/28

hi there

you don't even have the guts to use your real nick!!!

i will not change because you or anyone find me boring - i'm quite happy with how i do things and who i am , between trying to give advice i run hectic job and work 10 hours, then a still go home and raise to wonderful kids who deserve only the best .... so what you think of me my dear have very little effect

shame i can only pitty you, change ... lol maybe you should stop changing your nick and get real and loved by someone

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Sunshine | 2005/07/28

Someone was obvioulsy offended in a previous posting...
The question is who ??????

Reply to Sunshine