Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/03

To - Lady nina

Hi there,
Sorry for exhausting you, not intended. I feel as though I'm jinxed, things don't seem to come right. I am not offended by what you said, I sincerely wish I could change, it is not the attention I'm after, it is a solution which I can't find, not even with all the advice I have been getting. One day is good, the next not, one minute is good, the next not. Maybe it is chemical, I don't know. I have such positive times and happy times, but they never last. Yes, I have many problems and have overcome a lot in my life. I have a lot of good in my life, but yet am not happy, I don't understand it either. Maybe it is a mindset that needs to change, if so with the new psychologist maybe I will get there but to me at this moment it doesn't seem possible.
I will be retracting now.
Take Care.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/11/03

I don't want to be high maintenance. Maybe the issues are the same, to me they seem different, but probably have the same result, solution.

I just want to say thanks for all the advice, I have taken heed thereof, just struggling to put in practice, I sincerely have followed some/most of the advice but then something chucks me back. I do want to get better sometimes, sometimes not, strange hey.

I also hope the penny drops and soon and I need to retract now......
Take Care Nina.......

Reply to Beyond Tired
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/03

hi my high maintenance friend

i don't want you to retract!!

i want you to get better and see you happy but it comes from inside girl, it's something that you need to sort out with yourself

i love your postings but miss 90% of them because even if i do give advice, you have the same kind of issues again maybe then i sould feel like a failure because the advice didn't work but instead i get angree with you, not because i don't like you but because i want to see you get better

i hope the penny drops for you one day

nina

Reply to lady nina