Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/08/17

To Kyle ;)

Kyle,

Cynical as described by the Dictionary, suggests “Distrustful of human nature” LOL

I come from a time when being gay or Trans was a definite death sentence one way or the other. I have seen horrible things done by so called “normal” people to people of sexual or gender deviance and never thought I will live to see the day that gay marriage would be possible.

The fight is far from won, taken into account the “majority” would have voted against this “privilege” of gay marriages and all you have to do is go back a few posts and read the rubbish from “straightville” to realize that there will never be a moment of sitting back and trust human nature per say.

As for being tough, I had a choice, be tough or be dead.

Nikki
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

One tough cookie.... :)