Question
Posted by: A | 2004/10/21

To Klippies

Klippies - I asked you which area you were from in your posting from yesterday - please respond.

,,,,,

12
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

To A, I hope to settle this thing without hurting the children and I will do everything to prevent this. Problem is that I won't be able to control that.
To S, I know that people are concerned about children getting hurt and as Isaid above, I will not hurt them if I can help that. I know God will forgive them and I pray that he will forgive me!

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: S | 2004/10/21

No one is perfect & NOTHING is ever under control. We would like it to be but unfortunately life is never fair. Everyone goes through life making mistakes. I am sure you have made the same mistake more than once in your life too. You cant bring your children up thinking they only have one chance with you only. Yes sure bring them up on honesty, trust and loyalty but no one should be punished for making mistakes. Gosh I am sure there is no one here who has not made the same mistakes over and over in their lives. Life is a journey and we can only learn from our mistakes and experiences.
As for your kids - i agree NO one should hurt them but all you can do is protect them to the best of your ability which clearly you are trying to do. Trying to get even with someone though is not the answer. There is someone far higher than you or I and trust me they will be judged one day and get the punishment you say they deserve.
Leave the poor kids out of it - they are the ones that are going to end up hurting in the long run and I know that is not what u want for them. Think about it

Reply to S
Posted by: A | 2004/10/21

No Klippies - I did nothing wrong - I was concerned for a friend- nothing more than that -

Hope you can sort this out as amicably as possible under the very "secretive circumstances"

Reply to A
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

To S,
I also have kids and their lives were not even considered and nobody hurts my children. We had everything under control, or so I thought. Now my children will understand me and because they know me, they know that I give everybody one chance. If you then cross me again by not keeping your word, you must take the punishment

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: S | 2004/10/21

It doesnt have to be a pity.
If there are kids involved why not do the right thing for everyone involved and leave the situation alone. Be the bigger person and retreat from it. Why hurt innocent children for a relationship. Not really worth it. Hope you do the right thing. Good luck.
You should never let someone hurt you as much as this person has - no one is worth that

Reply to S
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

Thanks for replying A. Funny thing about this forum, you can actualy be anyone u want to be. It looks like you are a bit worried. Did you do something wrong? Computers are not that difficult to handle. Unfortunately there are kids involved and it is a pity.

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: A | 2004/10/21

Cape Town - but spoke to somebody just now and they seem to think that the Klippies we know cant even use a computer so my mind is at rest

Thanks for replying though and hope that you dont do something tooo drastic.

I hope there arent children involved...........

Reply to A
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

You sort of forced me into setting your mind at ease, at least you can answer my posting and question?

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

Where are you from A?

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

You sound very worried A. I will tell you this, I am not going to hurt anybody fisicaly. I do not know who you are and who you think I am. Because I can see you are worried, I am from a coastal town but not CT.

Reply to Klippies
Posted by: A | 2004/10/21

It does matter! And If you are who I think you are - then I know what you are up to and your history that is why I need to know if you reside in Jhb or CT?

Please tell me - its important - WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME THEN? AFter you have done something to hurt others?

Reply to A
Posted by: Klippies | 2004/10/21

At this time it does not matter. When everything gets into the open I will tell where I am from. It is of great importance not to reveal too much. Sorry A but now is not the right time.

Reply to Klippies