Question
Posted by: rie | 2005/11/24

To Kinsey

Hi Kensey

Won't women ever learn how to appreciate a good husband only when they have been bashed around or gone through an affair catching him with another women. then they realise what she had and now lost. I have been in a marriage and relationship with a lot of heartache with men that always schemes what to do next and then doesn't provide for you. Why can't I get someone that carries me on their hands I have no hangups when it comes to a perfect sex live, I love being cared for and cuddled.
So what I am saying if thinhs doesn't get better my friend find someone else.

EMc