Question
Posted by: Need serious help | 2006/10/26

To Kate and cs

My boyfriend and i met years ago while i was still married and busy going through devorce.and so was he.I never cheated on my husband,and neither did he on his wife.after the both of us got devorced, me n my boyfriend started a serious relationship.We spoke about trust and everything,cos i knew this would be a problem,but he told me tht he trusts me, and so do i trust him. Now he started asking me all sorts of questionswhich shows that he doesnt really trust me at all. I will never cheat on him and i told him so. but it seems that he doesnt believe me. i also told him that if i want to cheat on him, his jealousy wouldn't stop me from doing so. What exactly can i do or say to him to make him trust me.He's a loving man and never yell at me or hurt me, it's just he's always asking me in and out bout men that's flirting with me, do i know them,with whom i was and all sorts of weird questions about even my long term male friends.was there ever something between us,questions he never asked before we started our relationship.before we were devorced,we were just close buddies but never more than that.Just give me advice if i should rather end it now, or should we work it out.cos we've spoken bout this so many times and everytime he says tht he loves and trusts me until a next time.

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Kate | 2006/10/27

I have no idea why this would be posted to me, I dont have a solution for you.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/10/27

They also say, in this book, that you must start the process by gaining self-love first. If you love yourself, you can trust and accept that others could too. If this doesn't help, don't worry. I wasted far more time typing it, than you reading it. lol.

Reply to Clueless.
Posted by: Clueless. (Not Kate, sorry.) | 2006/10/27

I saw a book at CNA entitled something like 'Accepting Love'. It's hard for some people, me included, to just accept love and belief in the intentions of the other person. We all have insecurities, and needs to be reminded of someone's love all the time. I just saw the cover and read the back, and decided to do just that, accept it. Just accept it with no questions. We all deserve love. And we all deserve to love. Perhaps get the book?

Reply to Clueless. (Not Kate, sorry.)