Question
Posted by: gf | 2006/10/30

To Kat

Do you work? It seems that all you do is to sit on this site and answer questions.

Oh, and just for the record - I am not attacking you, I am just curious.... :)

,,,,,

1
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/31

hi, sorry i only got your post now, not coz i was working but coz our net connection was down. anyway to answer your question i do work as reseptionist so what i do is sit at my desk and pray the phone rings. other than that its just a temp job so i dont do anything else and they have said i can sit on the net to keep myself busy. they have ADSL so it doesnt cost them anything extra. although if you know of any other jobs going please let me know, i do anything to do with office. im starting to feel rather desperate and bord as hell.

Reply to kat