Question
Posted by: lalla | 2006/07/27

TO JUAN ANSWER TO 421

i am afrikaans speaking and still young there are plenty of time to learn how to spell ,there are things I'm more worried about at this moment so ,juan ,if you want to be rude please keep it to yourself !!!!!

Hi Lalla

No worries, I understand that many people are first Afrikaans and then English, and I am sorry that I don't have the necessary knowledge of Afrikaans to give the technical details in that language, which forces people to send in a language they may not be comfortable with. So keep your questions coming and use every opportunity to practice english - it will only benefit you!

Kind regards
Ross

2
Posted by: Juan | 2006/07/30

I am glad I got you thinking and that I got some result.
Afrikaans is lekker maar probeer on reg in Engels te skryf, dit is net vir jou eie beswil
Good Luck

Reply to Juan
Posted by: Zulugirl | 2006/07/28

Keep doing what you have to and forget small minds. Anyone checking a discussio/help forum for spelling/grammar mistakes is in the wrong place.

So moenie worry nie and contrate aan die antwoord van die specialists, nie mense met niks beter om te doen nie.

Tumi

Reply to Zulugirl