Question
Posted by: Been there, done that | 2007/05/22

To JP - What are the odds

Hi JP,

I have been a silent observer on this site for close to 5 years and this is the first time I have actually replied to someone's post.

The odds are very good !!! I fell in love with my (now) husband whom I went to school with, when I was 17. I am 34 years old now, we have been married for 4 years, lived together before that for 7 and I can honestly say that I love him more and more each day ! I also knew that he was the one for me and would probably not have gotten married at all if I couldn't have gotten married to him. We love each other so much and we are unbelievably happy !! And it just keeps getting better... !

Just wanted you to know.

Good Luck !

Thanks for responding so pertinently and helpfully !

1
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/22

To, Been there done that (BTDT)... WoW, after all that time, MY posting gets a reply from you... I'm honoured. And really happy that I posted this forum today!! CS, thanks for a GREAT Forum. I'm sure you will hear much more from me, and hopefully from BTDT too!

Reply to JP