Question
Posted by: SUN | 2007/05/08

TO JONI/MAUI

I have only now remebered about our un-neutered tom(this was back in the sixties and we lived in a small town with no vet - in fact vets were few and far between in those days)our Strepies cat dissappeared for two weeks and returned, hungry, thinner and full of grease. He either had a hell of a session with a girlfriend or what we thought at the time was that he got locked up somewhere by accident - maybe the same thing happened to Maui(not the session with the girlfriend but being locked up somewhere). But then again cats live weird and wonderful dangerous lives! I am just glad that he is home and I am glad that you had that glass of wine - I had two!

Cats often get shut into inaccessible places, not by malicious people but often the wind blows a door shut or so on. Glad he is back.