Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

TO JEREMY

Are you here today young man? How did the Geography exam go?

Hope you ACE'D it.

PARIS
XXX

Expert ImageTeen expert

.

17
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

Okay we will talk on monday.I will come on the net at about 11am
Please find out some sites where i can get information on sex.

You 2 have a nice weekend.
Thanks 4 talking 2 me "Paris"
Bye(",)

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

I am not too sure what we are doing for Xmas but i'll probably spend it with my boyfriend doing some thing.

Well listen babe, i am going to get going now. You have a cool week end. and good luck with that chat. Will speak on monday to find out how it all went.

Bye...

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

Theres a place called Constancia in CT also...This Constancia is near Hillfox & Roodepoort.Every Chistmas my uncles call us 2 spend Christmas with them.What you doing 4 Christmas???

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Yeah i know where Nedcor is. I dont work far from there.

Isn't constantia kloof in Cape Town. You sound very mature for your age.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

My sisters 9.My uncle works 4 Nedcor in Sandton.Do you know2 where nedcor is???Where about in Sandton are you???
My one uncle stays in Morningside & the others in Constancia Kloof.I think sandton & morningside are next 2 each other?????

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

I work with Computers. I am in sandton currently.

Ok will let you know what i come up with.

How old is your sister?

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

We stay in Newlands...Where in JHB do you stay????
Yes only my mom can talk 2 me about this...
What work do you do????
On monday morning i will come on the net then you can tell me the sites that you have found where i read & find out more about sex.

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

OH ok. Well Cape Town is lovely. Where in ct do you stay??
I live in Johannesburg. Well then your mum is going to have to be the person to speak to about this.

Dont be too nervous...

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

My grandfather & 2 of my uncles are in JHB; i will see them Christmas time.Im staying in Cape Town; from where are you???
The only reason why we are still staying here is because my mum has a good job & we have a very nice house & i like CT because i grew up here & all my friends are here.My mum was thinking 2 move 2 JHB but then she will have 2 get a new job & she loves this house alot...So i don't think we will move close 2 my uncles.

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Im very sorry to hear that. I'm sure your dad would have been proud of you. You seem like a decent lad.

Sorry mate, i have been so busy at work, i didn't manage to get to look, but dont worry i will try this week end.

I think its a fabulous idea to speak to your Mum when she gets home.

What about any older males? Like uncle or grandpa or mum boyfriend (if she has one)

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

My dad passed away 7 years ago.He & 2 other employees at the company were shot.They went 2 work on a sunday & my dad was not going 2 go but they called him that morning.A gang of 5 guys demanded money from them & shot all 3 of them although they gave them all they had.

Did you research any sites from where i can read about sex???
I think i should will 2 my mum when she comes home...

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

I think its a very good idea. Your mom sounds like a sweet lady. And im sure she will answer all your questions.
Besides it's friday, who isn't in a good mood.

Where is your Dad in all this? Can you not talk to him?

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

Im a bit shy 2 talk about sex 2 my mum...maybe i'll tell her
I will 1st see her mood & than i will tell her.My mum should be home by 4:30pm-5:00pm 2day.she usually asks me how was your day at school...so should i tell het that 2day we had a talk about sex in school???

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Tonight im going out to dinner with my boyfriend, his sister and her husband. Tomorrow i am moving in with my boyfriend then going to watch the rugby and on sunday i am paint balling.

Maybe bring it up lightly with her. Say some thing like ''today they had a teacher at the school to discuss sex education''.

that should be an indication that the channels are open for communication.

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

Well on saturdays i go 4 shopping with my mum & sister.In the afternoons im either playing PS 2 or i might go play with my friends.On sunday we going 2 warmbaths 4 the day.
What have you planned 4 the weekend????
I think my mum might be shy 2 talk 2 me about sex...she will talk 2 my sister as its easier 4 a girl 2 talk 2 a girl????

Reply to Jeremy
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/05

Thats great. What have you got planned for the week end?

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Jeremy | 2004/11/05

Paris...im here
The test went well

Reply to Jeremy