Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/08/16

to JEN, DYL, RADE, SO HARD and MARLBORO

Thinking of you guys.... how are you all doing? Keen to hear from all of you again.

And to Deeve - fella I have learnt to make a REAL mean baked cheese cake that would knock your socks off, just something I had to do.

Up for a new challenge - any suggestions?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi to you Brad, as always, and thanks for this post.

9
Posted by: Brad | 2007/08/17

Ha ha Deeve, I you're ON fella, just need to get my head into that kitchen-gear space (there's something to be said for cooking in an apron with nix underneath, give it a try) and I'm aready psyching myself up to create a Tiramisa Suprem de Jeur that will win major awards and would melt your jockstrap off you. So watch this space....

But talking of a challenge, I challenge RADE to call the Expert and have that chat (if you haven't done that already).

Great weekend to everyone!

Reply to Brad
Posted by: Deeve | 2007/08/17

Howzit Brad, and the whole Gang! Great to see so many 'smiley' (comments) faces on a Friday!!
Yeah, this IS the only forum that really ROCKS man! Total thanks to the Expert too!!

So listen Brad...one of my challenges.... I once looked at the family knitting machine, 'cause I was 'told' that it was a piece of rubbish, and didn't work properly. I was curious as to why no one could churn out decent garments for my kids! After 'RTFM' ( read the ..?... manual!), I, in my moffie wisdom, had to prove them wrong! After the 1st Jersey, I managed to even introduce a whacko pattern on the front of the second! The kids wore them for more than one season!
So ya........

OK I challenge you to making a Tiramisu - Google Tiramisu, and check the awesome recipes on the web. Lots at HeavenlyTiramisu.com You gotta let us know the results....!
The resturant that I order this killer desert is top of the pops! Cheers

Reply to Deeve
Posted by: So Hard | 2007/08/17

Hi Brad and thanks for asking

Decided to go back to therapy again. Had my first session on Monday. From there I realized I need a new lease in life. Firstly, I need to sell my house, as there are just too many memories of us, already looking at other places before I put mine on the market. Secondly I must find a new job, already went for couple of interviews, quite sure I will be signing my contract before the end of the month (lol). Basically I am just turning some corners so that I can love again. I also decided to finish writing my book, which I think, will help with the healing. The therapist gives me a topic to think about before our next session “morals”.
After all true love is proved by letting go. As much as its hurts, I must set him free in my heart so that I can welcome someone with both open arms.

Reply to So Hard
Posted by: Marlboro | 2007/08/17

Thanks for asking about me.
Im coping this side of cape town. My partner and me are gna look at a few flats over the weekend so that has been sorted out.
Work is getting worse but im gna prove to all that im worthy of my new position.
So ja im doing ok at the moment

Reply to Marlboro
Posted by: Kyle | 2007/08/16

Hugs to you Cham_Boy, stay strong!

Reply to Kyle

Can I add someoneI'd really like to know is doing ok? DLB.... how are you? I'd like to know so please post again.

Posted by: Chameleon_boy | 2007/08/16

hey tiara, kyle,brad and others!!

Well my week has been more chaotic as usual but i am feeling better, just my sister coming home this w/e stuffing up plans i made with my bf...

Crying in movies tiara? nope i dont cry - last cried on my uncles funeral last year and before that on my grans funeral in 1994... so please help on this one guys - how do i show emotion other than anger?

I really enjoy posting here, dont get me wrong pls guys, but its nice to know that i am not the only one with problems... Rade babes, i know what your going through, i am not even considering coming out at this stage due to my parents reactions... but i imagine that they, especially my mother, suspects that i am gay as No.1 - i havent had a gf or female companion in what 5/6 years... otherwise like i said, i have some feminine manerisms. (sp sorry)

so i am living litteraly as a chameleon - never really showing my true rainbow colours... lol

but otherwise i am keeping well and i really hope u others do as well!!

Hugs and love

Chamboy XXX

Reply to Chameleon_boy
Posted by: Kyle | 2007/08/16

Hi Tiara can I add to your list? I think GreenEyes, Greek, Joe, LoneWolf , Tammy and Sue also need to sign in some time soon and tell us how they're doing, they've been on my mind but they've been waaaaaay too quiet. And Spidy and ChamBoy, you guys OK?

So (quoting our Brad) how's everyone doing?

PS: Was good to hear from Ferny and Steph again and Tiara, no you're not a softie, you're just a good caring person. And while I'm at it Deeve you sound like a really solid person and Nikki are you as cynical and tough in real life as you sound here? Or is that just a facade? And Expert, how're you doing?

Reply to Kyle
Posted by: Tiara | 2007/08/16

Hi Brad and everyone,

Maybe I'm just a softie but I just LUV these "group hug" posts where people really care for each other, there are so many good guys here which is why this forum is such a magical place.

Expert I know you're big-time into 'romance' and I know perfectly well what you mean. To people who don't understand, get in touch with your feelings. I also have a confession to make, I cried during tonight's episode of Desperate Housewives so maybe this isn't about romance at all, maybe I'm just a proverbial softie.

Question: who else cries during movies? LOL

Reply to Tiara