Question
Posted by: Clueless. | 2006/04/07

TO: Jcat456

I gave this no thought yet but will as I write. I think we should. It's really for the best. I keep doing this. I'm losing all my pilars. Permanently. I've lost my real mom and my sister (we were very close) in less than 4 months by permanently breaking bonds. I never want to see them again. Now it's your turn. I'm sorry. I think having each other in each other's lives, will just be unwise.

You might hate me for bringing it to the forum, and I just figured out how they will make it permanent. Like this! You MUST hate me. Brilliant...

Jcat's response seems graceful, and any conflict or falling out between readers should be kept off-forum and between themselves

2
Posted by: jcat456 | 2006/04/07

Hey Clueless....
It's OK with me. You've been having a rough time, and you need to gather your resources, in whatever way works for you. And if that's pulling back from contact, it's cool. As you've noticed, I'm kind of doing the same, and have become a
really bad correspondent. When all you have to say is the same boring sh*t, I don't see the point in saying it...
So....given that we'd discussed via SMS, you didn't really need to post, but it's alright that you do. And nothing is permanent anyway - when both of us are in better head spaces, we'll continue to chat here at least.
Hang in there and be good..
j

Reply to jcat456
Posted by: Dude | 2006/04/07

ey...

uz nick eez a contradiction cause uz def got a clue... jus wonnerin y uz takin the bitchez route ere ???

Dude

Reply to Dude