Question
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/31

To Jcat

Hi!

yeah im pretty close to JHB, would LOVE to work for lawyers and will bring bobby to visit everyday if you like, He loves meeting new people and taking car rides!

I take him to visit his granny (my mom) a lot, he loves it cos he gets to play with her dog, her dog thinks its a cat...

Funny, this isn't the first time I've come across a dog who thinks its a cat, or vice versa. A gf years back had a cat named "Dog". Interesting that Bobby likes car rides, as we've not had much siccess in interesting any of our cats in car rides

1
Posted by: j-cat456 | 2006/07/31

Haha... can just see Bobby hanging out the car window to get the wind in his face! I'm beginning to think that his brain damage might be more severe than it seems! Please don't tell us that he likes baths as well!
When do you finish your varsity bits, end of the year?

Reply to j-cat456