Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/07/24

To Jcat

have you ever lost sleep over an abused child??

isn't part of the horror of the mouse incident that it was vicious cruelty carried out deliberately and with joy --- and by children, who we want to be able of think of as innocent ? And is it possible that there are more proud animal lovers than child lovers ?

5
Posted by: Basher's Mom | 2006/07/24

Well said Buffs.
Anon - what is wrong with us as humans that we allow stories of child abuse to die down??????
Animal lovers are a die hard bunch (I know because I am one) and will not keep quiet as others do about child abuse.
Animal lovers cannot be blamed that in society child abuse is forgotten.

As Buffs said animals and children are the only 2 innocents in this world

Reply to Basher's Mom
Posted by: Buffs | 2006/07/24

Hey animals are like babys. they cant tell you NO dont hurt me please. We have to look after them if they are incapable of looking after themselves.

Animal rights are important, people slaughtering elephants for there tusks and IDIOTS setting mice on fire!!!

If some kids had set a baby on fire it would be in the news for MONTHS!

I hope it gets tons of publicity then MAYBE we can stop some other stuipd bunch of kids from doing the same thing to another helpless animals.

I sympathise with abused kids just as much as i sympathise with abused animals as these two are the only innocent beings on the planet

Reply to Buffs
Posted by: Riana | 2006/07/24

Anon, i understand what you are saying!

Reply to Riana

posting about torture of mouse - i know its terrible but i am so tired of animal rights people getting heated about animal abuse and so many kids are abused. This mouse story has been in the paper non stop - i repeat, it is terrible, but my gosh. when a child is abused it is normally in the paper for a day and then it is old news like the story of the little 6 yr old in durban that was beaten to death by her dad - one day and its already forgotten - i have heard more people talk about that mouse than any child -sorry but that is how i feel

Posted by: Kay | 2006/07/24

Where do this come from anon?

Reply to Kay