Question
Posted by: Skeptic | 2004/11/02

To Jay: Re: Cheater

Hi Jay,

Would really appreciate that, thank you so much!

EMc

8
Posted by: Lady | 2004/11/03

Pleas dont listern to these men Sceptic. WOman know when there men are screwing around!! You keep an eye open and watch for any more clues.!!

Reply to Lady
Posted by: Hendrik | 2004/11/02

Sorry you cannot take a bit of negative critisism. If this is only one incident in many, why haven't you dumped him long ago? I'll tell you why, because you could, up till now, get no proof, so you will keep going on and on until you force him to give you proof. Why are you so hard on yourself? Why set yourself up for this misery. If you don't trust him, dump him, no need to make his, and your own life hell.

Reply to Hendrik
Posted by: Skeptic | 2004/11/02

Bugger off Hendrik! What the hell do you know anyway. This is just one incident in many.

Reply to Skeptic
Posted by: Hendrik | 2004/11/02

Geez! I am glad you are not my girlfriend Skeptic. Being so suspicious and mistrusting of your boyfriend, and here proven, without reason, and then going behind his back to try and "catch" him doing something that you made up to yourself as the truth, I quote "I just know it".
Shame on you! I am sure that you are making his life a living hell with this type of attitude, so it wouldn't surprise me if he DOES look elsewhere. If you were my girlfriend and I found out that you did what you just did here, your ass would be so dumped.
Take a good look inside, and try to trust the man you love more, or at least communicate more. If you want to know something, ask him, don't assume and go behind his back...

Reply to Hendrik
Posted by: hhhhh | 2004/11/02

to Skeptic
i think i have a solution for you m. mail on jmagogodi atyahoo dot com

Reply to hhhhh
Posted by: Skeptic | 2004/11/02

Jay, thank you for your help, you are a sweet heart.

Reply to Skeptic
Posted by: Jay | 2004/11/02

Hi Skeptic
Ok this is what i have found :
DALLAS BLUE RESTAURANT : is listed on Brabys online.

Waterfall Pk
5 Bekker Rd
Halfway House
Midrand
1685

Tel : (011) 805-8171

This is definitly NOT the same establishment as Little Holland.

So Skeptic you can breath Now :-)
Enjoy the rest of your day

JJ

Reply to Jay
Posted by: ICYS | 2004/11/02

Just phone little holand and ask! If you can't I will let me know. I really want to help you.

Reply to ICYS