Question
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/01

to jakes

hi

so what are your wives plans while you and the boy are away? wil she be spending with her friend or alone?
how does she feel to he left behind?

just wondering

nina

.....

3
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/01

hi

sorry i didn't want to upset you....

i was just wondering what her plans were - i mean if it's traumatic for you and the boys surely if she new she is excluded from your plans - she would try and mend the ways

everything will work out in the end ... just hang in there..

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Jakes, my friend that makes me laugh, pout and stomp, every time I hear about what is happening to you, I get angry. It is not fair on you. Go and enjoy your holiday and recoup yourself. Have the best time ever!

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/01

What I am saying here does not reflect on my wife's qualities as a human being. She is pretty, considerate to others, has compassion, etc. Many years of lack of communication, even in the area of intimacy, contributed to the current problems

Beginning October they had a very elaborate scheme to spend the Saturday together at a well-known flea market in Pta. What they did after that I do not know as I am done with checking. Somebody else (who didn’t know what was going on) saw them and told me. I was so mad that I stopped begging and even talking to her. It was then I put my foot down and said it might be better if I go alone. Who knows, the friend may even have booked a place in the vicinity, which was not denied when I mentioned it. I then stopped talking to her altogether. What is the use if she kept on kicking the boys and me in the teeth? During all these months I always maintained that we both had to forgive, but must change and the relationship with the friend must be completely ended. This has not happened even so late as last evening. Her shrink requested me to have a rethink and talk to her. Her only response is that she doesn’t know and needs more time.

Time is not on our side and I must be allowed to start from my side to communicate as spouses are supposed to. But with this other thing (sorry getting mad all over again) in between, how can we start?

At some point I have to move on with my life and cannot wait until it is convenient for her to make up her mind and start divorce proceedings.

So, she doesn’t know how she feels and by the looks of things doesn’t care. I also do not know.

By the way, this latest Court ruling re gay marriages also confirms that H, the youngest, and I have the right to sue the friend in any proceedings

Sorry so long but I cannot here relate to all goings on

Reply to Jakes