Question
Posted by: J | 2004/10/14

To Inc<br>To Inc

I took a break from the forum for a while and only caught your posting from yesterday, today.
My heart really goes out to you and I hope your app. with the doctor went well.I have always admired your strength in character and your ability to be there for others.
You must realise that your revelation about your status to the other person has come as a great shock to him.For now, bask in the consolation that he admitted that he loves you.Believe me, if he meant it, then he is experiencing tremendous hurt- mostly because he does not know how to deal with the situation.
I guess for now, only time will tell...if need be, he will contact you.

Take care and remember we are here for you.

J.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: J | 2004/10/14

Hi SP

Thanks for letting us know.
I noticed your posting on HIV Forum-where you asked for help to assist your friend thru this time.
She has obviously seen your concern and she also seems very touched.My!!!She was even joking about it....
I hope she is Ok , healthwise.

J.

Reply to J
Posted by: SweetPea aka SP | 2004/10/14

Hi J,

Inc has been booked off ill for a few days and will only probably be at work next week sometime. I will forward your sentiments to her.

Reply to SweetPea aka SP