Question
Posted by: Annie | 2007/07/16

To Inconsolable

Hi Inconsolable,
I've gone back and read all your posts and I think CS and Maria are doing marvelously on the advice front so all I want to say to you is hang in there.. Please don't give up on yourself. Someone as sensitive and thoughtful as you clearly are WILL find happiness again ;) I can bet money on the fact that once this is all over and you're feeling better you'll be grateful that it happened to you. I know it's a cliche, but remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! And you've already proven you're a tough cookie, so don't be so hard on yourself. Hang in there and please know that I'm thinking of you!

!!!!!

1
Posted by: Inc | 2007/07/16

Thank you so much Annie! Yes I agree both Maria and CS has been extremely good support for me. They have been patient and somehow knew what to say to me every time. My emotions has never gone up and down as much as lately (which I think is clearly evident in my posts as well) but yes today is a day again where I'm feeling better. I've changed my name to Inc as CS and Maria said "Inconsolable" is not correct under the circumstances anymore.

I appreciate your well wishes as well. Thank you! I never knew how much people can be there for you until this. I thought I'd be so lonely (which I am still sometimes) but when even strangers are as nice and supportive as you've been now I get more hope again.

I'm on the right road now, the only step left to make is to find my happiness again but I'm sure I'll get there with the help of everyone, my counselor and most importantly myself. At moments I'm actually quite surprised at myself for managing as much as I have already. Thanks all

Reply to Inc