Question
Posted by: Jane1 | 2005/12/12

TO: Help Me Please re posting 11288

In my opinion suicide is a PERMANENT solution to a TEMPORARY problem. I have contemplated suicide in the last year more than I care to count but managed to talk myself out of it as I realised that my current problems, however big and totally draining they are, WILL one day get better. Depression is a terrible disease and because I suffer now I can not possible let my children and loved ones suffer forever when I am gone, when I have killed myself to rid myself of my problems. Its a permanent solution as like you said, when your'e dead, your'e dead and never can reverse that. But our problems are temporary. Always is, always will be. We HAVE to get up and get on with life. There is help out there and with all my heart I want to believe that one day, I will look back and be stronger for all the shit that I'm currently having to go through. It's worth it to hang in there. And again, I could not do that to my kids.

Well done, and well said.

1
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/12

Well done Jane. It takes courage to commit suicide, it also takes great courage to stay alive!

Reply to figured it out