Question

TO HEALTH24

I find it very insulting that black people like us have to endure insults from sick people like Jordan who seem to think the world revolves around white people. Its fine for him to be racist and curse black people like this. But the fact that you allow it by just letting this moron use this lovely forum for his attacks and hatred against us is also insulting. I hope you do something about this idiot.

Guyes, guys, guys --- sort it out yourself --- just totally ignore all ofensive messages, rather than satisfying those who post them, by responding and showing that you're hurt or angered by them.

7
Posted by: waterblom | 2005/07/10

I spend a large part of my life in exile,,,,,,some of you make me wonder why I bothered.

Reply to waterblom
Posted by: Chelle | 2005/07/08

Nothing like a racism discussion to bring out the best and the worst of us all. It's a very personal thing when someone believes you are a certain way because of the colour of your skin. Prejudice is all around us, not only in the form of skin colour, but religion, language, gender, nationality, occupation, etc -
Anyone who is offended by any racist comment could take this time to think about their own prejudices and hopefully learn from it all.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Nadine | 2005/07/08

Everyone is so dramatic about this racist thing - if you are happy with who you are then you wouldn't let it bother you. You would do what some have done - just ignore and read the other postings.

Reply to Nadine
Posted by: CJ | 2005/07/08

after all that was said yesterday, I did exactly what you did Jemma. I am not going to bother trying to reason with anyone here.
I this forum is for people with mental health issues, and not a chat room to throw insults at eachother.

I am a white female, and I also think that Jordan has crossed the line with the last posting.

Reply to CJ
Posted by: Lorraine | 2005/07/08

Hello Anon how r u today? ;0)

Reply to Lorraine
Posted by: KC | 2005/07/08

Jordan is so rude and insulting - and i'm not black!! Its disgusting that Jordan is allowed to post again.

But i suppose that you're right Jemma because it just makes Jordan happier to see the responses and attention.....

Reply to KC
Posted by: Jemma | 2005/07/08

Sort it out amoung yourselves. Why must Healty24 now jump in and save the day. When I opened that post and I realised what it was all about AGAIN, I just closed it because I am not in the mood for racists and fights.

Do the same!!!!

Reply to Jemma