Question
Posted by: Lolo | 2008/07/22

To Health 24 Admin

hi

how about opening a Cheating forum where people can open up their hearts and mind to get advice as to how to deal with that situation , it seem 80% of the people complain about cheating and CS also knows that, maybe if you can open their forum it will be more helpful.

Please come back to us.

Actually, again ( yu're good at this, Lolo !) a really good idea, which I'll take up with the H24 folks, as soon as I can find the time. I didn't know of the Heart to Heart Forum, and I'm not sure what it does. But we can't include endless chat about cheating here just because it upsets people --- it upsets people when we lose a football match, but thank goodness I dont't get too many messages about Bafana Bafana !
Cheating is an epidemic of bad behaviour, NOT a psychiaric problem as such, and not caused by any treatable disorder.

3
Posted by: Admin | 2008/07/22

On the Talk forums.

Reply to Admin
Posted by: Me | 2008/07/22

heart to heart forum???< br> where& #39 s that?< br> 

Reply to Me
Posted by: Admin | 2008/07/22

Thank you for writing to Health24, Lolo.

We already have the Heart to Heart forum, and CyberShrink Annex for such matters. Unfortunately it seems that stress, depression and cheating are the mental pandemics of today - maybe cheating contributes to the other two?

Reply to Admin