Question
Posted by: Pritt | 2007/05/07

To have a baby or not

On Saturday, my boyfriend and I had sex without a condom was a mutual agreement, we both are negative and we are planing to have a baby in August, I 'm not using any contraceptives, we have been using condomseveryday. I told him this morning that I'm going to drink a morning after pill and was a bit dissapointed and told me that he doesn't mind having a baby with me. i have mixed feelings, i am not sure whether to take the pill or not. He is so quite today not calling me as he often does. Should I wait for this afternoon and discuss with him. Or should I just take a pil without him knowing?

Surely all such decisions should be discussed between you, and from the soud of it you are not currently stable and mature enough to make this sort of decision on your own

4

Drink the Pill. You can try and make babies over & over again LATER!!! But first sort your stuff out, so that both of you are on the same wavelenght!!! it might sound all idillic & romantic to start with a family & have the white picket fences & all. but unfortunately we don't life in fairytales & real life is a hard and devastating place. you really need to go & think about what you want, can afford & handle?

Posted by: annon | 2007/05/08

to anonymous u say get married 1st what if u get married then they leave it happens all the time.

Reply to annon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2007/05/07

Why don't you get married first? That way, your baby will grow up in a secure environment.Otherwise, have you thought about the possible consequences if he decides to leave you? It's simple: no marriage, no sex. I wonder why so many people refuse to understand it.

Posted by: Romè | 2007/05/07

Hi Pritt

First question, how old are you and your bf? You are the only one that can decide to take the pil or not.

I had a baby when I was 17 because my bf did not let me take the pil and after I got pregnant he left me so I had to raise my baby on my own. Please look after yourself and don't let him make these choices for you, it is you body and your life.

Reply to Romè