Question
Posted by: not to sure | 2003/01/15

to give and to receive

I love sex, my girlfriend kinda demands oral sex but refuses to give it to me, she says it makes her sick. should I be angry. its starting to put me of sex alltogether.

Some of us don't like raw eggs, some don't like oysters and some don't like semen (sort of the same consistancy), but it doesn't mean she doesn't like you if she doesn't like your semen. Hey you should try it, you might not like it either.
Oral sex is quite an art, many women feel they gag when giving oral sex. It takes a bit of practise, but if she feels forced into it, she might resist and eventually have resentment.

Write to me at sexually@702.co.za and I will post you a fact sheet with information tips for women on "How to perform oral sex"

Dr Elna Mcintosh

5
Posted by: MM | 2003/01/16

Hi, maybe it makes her sick if she swollow (for some or other reason) - so ask her to perform oral sex and to give you a bj (kissing, licking, sucking) but without deep throating (not to take you in too deep to avoid the gagging reflex... that also might be the cause of her thinking she's getting sick) and then you can warn her if you are about to cum, and rather cum on her stomach or breasts or if she doesnt like that in a towel...

Reply to MM
Posted by: Grin | 2003/01/16

I agree with E NO FAIR!!! ....... have you tried talking to her about it. With out fighting ..... seriously just try to have a open and honest chat with her about it maybe try to find out why it makes her "sick" might be something that happened in her past.

Reply to Grin
Posted by: flutterby | 2003/01/15

now now Lancelot u having a bad hair day like the doc did last week with the epeleptic fit story. come on you can be nicer than that

Reply to flutterby
Posted by: Lancelot | 2003/01/15

Dumb the bitch.

Reply to Lancelot
Posted by: E | 2003/01/15

I say ... "NOT FAIR!!!!"

Reply to E