Question
Posted by: girl | 2005/07/11

TO: girlfriend

Hi girlfriend,
thanks for your advise He did not really do anything that deserved my reaction we were going to the movies and I said I did not want to go any more and he just turned and we went back home I think I did not want him to turn and He has a habit of keeping quiet when am angry and i am asking him things so he was quiet the whole drive home and i was talking I got so upset i started throwing things at him dishes I think I wanted a reaction out of him I dont know? I am thinking of seeing an expert.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Mary-ann | 2005/07/11

I have a husband like that, we are married 6 years. The last two years he has stop talking, and it keeps getting worse. We are starting to see someone, if this is your dream man, make an effort and go and see someone. I don't know if it will work, I'll have to tell you later, but good luck and you are not the only one with this problem.

Reply to Mary-ann
Posted by: girlfriend | 2005/07/11

Hi girl!
Ooooh that can be frustrating when they just dont say a word! But its much better than having a screaming match! Gives you time to think!
I'm sure everything will work out just fine!! Don't be too hard on yourself! Just remember that communication is the key ingredient to a happy and sane relationship.

Hope everything works out perfectly for you!! ;0)

Reply to girlfriend