Question
Posted by: De Bruyn | 2004/11/13

To Gaybuddie, Reed and Doc

Hi guys.

Thanks doc for your kind response to my last posting (12443). I don't often post or respond these days; only in an instance like this particular debate. The other respondents are quite capable of advising most of your posters.

Gaybuddie, I'm glad my response helped you. Hope that things are coming right for you and you've made your decision. Keep posting.

Reed, there is nothing wrong with what you posted. I see no earthly reason for it to be removed as, indeed, it wasn't. I was impressed by your argument as well. I note that you think my use of the word "Bigot" was antagonistic. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, but from the tone of your posting, I doubt that you are a bigot , so it wasn't aimed at you. I'd actually toned down my original response as I thought it might upset more people than I wanted to. Can't remember now exactly what I wanted to say, but you (and others) probably would have been horrified. My intention was not to upset, but to make a point. As I said, live and let live, and the message got through.

Good luck to all.

OK, message received.