Question
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/12/01

To Frusty

Hey Frusty

How are you?

Thanks for asking about my state of being. I'm doing ok. Time is doing some healing. I am definitely better but i have my moments. It still really hurts and shocks me when I think about all the good times and how in a flash she just let go of it all and treated me badly. I have understood it all but it still leaves me breathless and causes me so much pain. I wonder if everything she said was real or just words? I find it impossible to deal with the fact that someone can just let go of love as easily as she did and just move on. I heard from her ecently and she is not even thinking baout it. For her it is as if it never happened. Unbelievable.

I have decided no more contact at all and have done well. I just want to move on and slowly I am. I think about her less each day and when I do I consciously try to think about something else. I am keeping busy and life is moving on and time is doing it's healing. One day at a time.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: 69 | 2005/12/01

Hey Whattodo, I havent been on the forum for quite some time, how was your trip to P town.

Reply to 69
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/01

Well, you certainly seem to be on the right track and doing everything the right way. Just let it take it's course. You will get there eventually, hard to believe right now, I know. Just keep believing in yourself.

I hope you are not going to let this event marr your future relationships because that would be a great pity. You are a good and decent man who deserves better than your ex.

Please let us posted on how you are doing.

Reply to Frusty