Question
Posted by: TO @ FROM PHUMI | 2004/09/29

TO @ FROM PHUMI

THANX SO MUCH I REALLY AM HAPPY THE WAY YOU RESPONDED TO MY QUERY I APPRECIATE THAT YOU DESERVE THIS MESSAGE, I WILL HAVE TO SIT WITH HIM AND TALK, REALLY YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!

Delighted to hear you have found god advice and support here ! Good luck for productive talks and satisfying results.

5
Posted by: @ | 2004/09/30

We are PARTICIPATING ntombozana that was just my view of seeing it from my side. But anyway at the end of the day the choice is yours.
I only said that because I saw it happened to my friend in the end he listened to his father more than his wife (got divorces after 4yrs of struggling to get him to see things from her point)
GOOD LUCK

Reply to @
Posted by: babes | 2004/09/30

ga ke itse gore le bua ka eng but can we all PARTICIPATE?

Reply to babes
Posted by: Blue | 2004/09/29

Cha nami angiyizwa le yokuthath' imthwalo uhambe. Uqed' ukushada nje!.

Mina engikubonile emshadweni wami nakweyabangani bami.- Kungenzeka ukuthi umkhwenyana uyabasa abazali bakhe. Uma usumjwayele umamezala ungazikhulumela naye mayelana okuphuma umuzi wakho.

Reply to Blue
Posted by: phumi | 2004/09/29

to neli ngiyabonga ngempela. u ya wazi amalungelo obufazi.

ngi ku fisela okuhle emendweni wakho!!!!!!!!

Reply to phumi
Posted by: Neli | 2004/09/29

Phumi ungalibali mntanasekhaya ukuba ungumnfazi wesintu akukho lula ukuthi uvese uthi pack and go there are certain connotaions that goes with that . There are certain expectations from his family's side and your family side . If you pack and go how would your family feel ? They will feel ashamed ( not that they have anything to feel ashamed of ) but it reflects bad on our tradition when a woman just ups and go.He chose you among others , he's the starting point - Talk to him before you even pack the bags . Uyakukumamela . Okuhle kodwa !

Reply to Neli