Question
Posted by: missy | 2006/10/30

To Foxybrown

thanx foxy. i only saw your message this morning. what you are saying is very true and makes sense. i am strategising to be with my child. but as i said, i do not want to rush the process, to her detriment. i will take it step by step.

as for the bf, i dont know. i honestly want to get rid of him, but i find myself believing that things will change. the fear of being alone, and him being the father of the child, is what keeps me with him. but i agree i deserve much more than that, and i pray everyday for God to give me the strength to leave.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2006/10/30

Hi girl keep on praying keep the faith and I'm sure you and your little girl will be okay. I do know what u mean about the faher of your child I also have terrible problems alienating the father of my child yet he is not good for me. Knowing that your created a child with someone is a VERY strong bond, and far, far stronger for women than for men. Just don't let the man weigh you down and hold back your progress. And pls do not fear being alone. The greatest strengths are discovered when you are forced to rely on just yourself and God.

keep well! :)

Reply to Foxybrown