Question
Posted by: Dlomo | 2007/02/09

To Foxy Brown - buy the cow 2 milk it

Re your response to 1640:

The body can tell one wrong don't you think Fox?

________________________________________________
Subject: RE: How to get him interested?!
Posted by: Foxybrown
Message:
Hmm Dlomo this one is not limited to divorced ppl, I have been single since 2002 and as for surviving without passion what can I say. In the immortal words of robert kelly my mind's telling me no but my body...my body's telling me yes.

The thing is that I have decided to go back to the thinking that to get the milk a man must buy the cow. Hence my udders remain full as no one is willing to milk me under the do-or-die conditions...and those who would milk me, I would rather not be milked by.
Date: 9/2/2007

Posted by: Dlomo
Message:
I guess I am following you Foxy, one has to buy the cow to milk it, though the body is telling you "yeah". The body can be very misleading don't you think?

Talking about surviving since 2002, what is the trick? and I can't survive from end 2005. Jesus Christ.
Date: 9/2/2007

,,,,,

3
Posted by: Dlomo | 2007/02/09

I'm with you girl. it is that sex that always lands a person in deeper waters. I have been making all the right desicions about my goals and objectives and the desired future. Then comes sex and it messes up with the plans and the implementation of those.

And sometimes give a justification as G put it : why order the whole cow, if you only need 2 liters of Nkomazi? making you very vulnerable and susceptible to diseases and hurt and hurting other people. You just end up running back to the devil that hurt you to ask for forgiveness or patch things up, o to speak. That only creates space for further hurt, its absurd.

Reply to Dlomo
Posted by: g | 2007/02/09

Foxy,

Why bother buying the whole pig, when you are just going to get a little sausage

Hang in there girl, wait for a whole one ;-)

Reply to g
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2007/02/09

Yes the body can mislead one esp in the sense of what the real need is. Your heart is in need of love, the body tells you it needs sex. Your life is in need of companionship, the body tells you it needs sex. You spiritual life is empty, the body tells you it needs sex.

Very often after satisfying an apparently crazed desire for sex, there is still a strange sense of inadequacy. Sex was what you were supposedly craving; you had sex and there was still a longing.

The thirst to be sexually sated is usually the strongest desire in the body's faculties. It drowns out other requests your heart/soul are making, i.e. the request for good friendship/companionship, a fulfilling spiritual life or an improved sense of self worth.

I wonder if I am making any sense at all?

Moo.

Reply to Foxybrown