Question
Posted by: Wake Up! | 2007/08/09

To FitnessDoc

Hi FitnessDoc, yes its me, the person who posted those terrible remarks about you not answering questions on time. After reading your reasons for not replying, and looking at your rate of replies in the past, I must say Im sorry for coming off so rudely, and I apologize. Yes your answers are very detailed and you do normally answer very quickly, yet I didnt know this as this is the 1st time ive posted in this particular section. I usually post only in the bodybuilding section. I had a pressing concern, and needed an answer ASAP thats why I was getting so frustrated. That, and the fact that Im on Testosterone injections made me very moody this afternoon! (laughing)

Once again, sorry for my remarks and thanks for answering my question!

HI Wake Up

Thank you very much for the kind reply. I appreciate your frustration, and as I said it really is something I try my best to avoid leaving it so late before I answer - I hate having to be late and tardy almost as much as you probably dislike receiving late replies. Had I been in your position, I probably would have felt the same.

So thanks a lot, and again, my apologies, and I hope you will continue to visit and ask if you feel you need any advice!

REgards
Ross

1
Posted by: A regular | 2007/08/10

I just want to say that it takes a big man to apologise when he has done wrong. I was so disappointed in the guy who wrote such a rude note to Ross but well done to him.

Ross, thanks for the great job and keep it up. I have appreciated your speedy and extremely detailed responses.

Reply to A regular