Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/06

To Fin/Ex: Mom

Trust you are well. Any update on your mother - how is she?

Good to hear that things seem to be going well, and we await further bulletins.

2
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/06

Just popped into the forum quickly to see if you had any news, Fin/ex. Glad I caught the update. Will keep you and your mom in my thoughts. I'm off now for a bit but will be back later.

Chow for now

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/06

Dearest jakes (( ))
Thanks for asking and thanks for your hug yesterday and prayers for dot. you're a special man.
She is undergoing a batch of scans and tests today but is in high spirits - my mom, the fighter. my sister stayed with her at the hospital last night and said she had a good night.
we will wait to hear from doctors later.
to everyone for their support yesterday - you have no idea how much it helped. thank you all so so much

Reply to fin/ex