Question
Posted by: Ferny | 2008/05/30

To Expert - Intervention req urgently.

Hi Expert,

I know I shouldn't allow it to upset me but PLEASE could you get rid of this "RUSTA" person who is posting ugly, nasty comments on the forum.

I know that what he's posting is UTTER NONSENSE but it really worries me that young guys who are not yet fully comfortable & confident of their sexuality are reading this and getting the wrong idea!!

Really appreciate it & kind regards to you!

Ferny :-)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Thanks Ferny - See my post regarding Rusta.

3
Posted by: Apache_boy | 2008/05/31

Rusta your homophobic spouting and lewd comments and complete naivety of your own sexuality or what ever happens to some one elses sexuality is actually disturbing, if you could provide us with solid verifieble refrences we may begin to consider 0.05% of what you say,

But until then... -|- OFF

Reply to Apache_boy
Posted by: Rusta | 2008/05/31

<<<<<CONTENT DELETED - OFFENSIVE POST>>>>>>>>>

Reply to Rusta
Posted by: Jack Horner | 2008/05/30

I agree, this idiot must go please. Cannot believe we have to put up with people like this

Reply to Jack Horner