Question
Posted by: Admirer | 2006/11/13

To Expert

Welcome back Expert, how was your conference and how was India?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi A and thanks for your post. The little I saw of India was incredible - I only spent time in two cities - and the conference went very well. Interestingly, in many regards we are light-years ahead of India in terms of gay rights and their VTC services for MSM are sadly lacking. It does seem as though things are about to change with a commitment by several organisations - including IAVI - to providing better specialised services to the gay and MSM communities. Thanks for asking :)

1
Posted by: Rade | 2006/11/14

Yay! Welcome back expert!

Reply to Rade