Question
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/06

To Everyone interested in pre-cooked Weigh-less Meals (CT area)

I copied directly from a flyer I have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLIMMING MEALS MADE EASY

A selection of frozen, ready to microwave / defrost home – cooked slimming meals available for your convenience.
Too tired to cook “diet food”? Really want to loose weight? Let us do the cooking for you! All “slimming meals” are based completely on the “weigh-less” style of eating. Each meal contains 2 protein, 2 complex carbs, 2-3 vegetable serves and one fat serve. Each meal weighs around half a kilo. You will not go hungry! The cook has lost 35kg on the weigh-less program and knows exactly how to prepare the food!

Look at this great menu!
Ham & Chicken Pasta, Chicken and Lentil Lasagna, Steak and Veg Pasta, Macaroni Cheese, Hake and Haddock Thermadore, Spaghetti Bolognaise, Mince Curry and Rice, Country Style Sausage and Bacon Bake, Chicken Curry and Rice, Stir Fried Chicken, Rice and Gravy, Steak, Lentils and Brown Rice, Cottage Pie, Lentils, Veg and Cheese Sauce, Cajun Chicken, Veg and Roast H/Squash, Savoury Mince and Veg Potato Bake, Veg curry, Basmati Chicken and Corn Casserole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last time I ordered from her she charged R19 a meal and gave further discount for bulk orders. She does deliver, but not sure to which areas. I’ve been to her house while she was preparing the meals and was impressed by how clean her home is and hygienically she works.

You can contact her (Sally) at 082 466 8430
No 20 La Rosera, Sunningdale (Near West Coast Village Pick n Pay) Just double check that she is still at this address.

Hope this helps

Dear Bb
Thanks so much for sharing this info about the ready-to-eat slimming meals. I think this is a super idea which could assist many Readers to stick to their diets and make their dieting more interesting.
Thanks again