Question
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/12/15

to everyone

to everyone who has helped me out so much through this year and to CS especially
hope you all know that this year has been a smoother ride because of all of you
and here's hoping that a beautiful nagic wand and magic dust is sprinkled over al of us in 2006 for a really brilliant ride.
off to the beach and then work, so if today is the last day that we're all aboard till next year - in case i miss the goodbye as i'll only be back online tonight -
goodbye, bon voyage and be strong, healthy and happy over the next few weeks. will be thinking of all of you.
big hugs to ya all (and to ne, g's kids and all the other kids of people on the forum)
CS - I hope that this is the kick offt o a far better year, phsyical healing and all goodthings to you. yo uhave been my anchor, thank god for a man like you to keep it all together when it feels it is falling apart. your wisdom and your true caring and love...well they blow me away. you have no idea, none, of just how many times your workds have turned my day around. (for the better). you are an exceptional man. thank you thank you.
dude hope your tooth was sorted and that you didn't get led astray with ythe bosses wife (hope you have some good golf with dad and a big kissto max). through your own pain thanks for the laughs you always give. i do hope that you will go to a doc and see if they can help you, i dont think your case is help less
.... hope you're posting again and feeling betterm glad seroquel is working
frusty - yo're one helluva woman. hope the tensions ease out t home and that your home life becomes what you hope it to be
fio hope you sort it out with the ex and her kids - either way and that the ache will leave you at last
cp mom don't worry re g'skids, the one is only seven shame they don't know better yet
jakes - sterkte
lady nina - (hug)
shooter - keep some choc cake for me
helen of troy - stay HoT
to all the other amaizng regulars, if you ain't getting a holiday or if you are, if you're getting a bonus or not, just live in the moment enjoy and hell... look up at the stars, the sea, the sunrise, the sunset (the snow frusty??) that ought to make all of us feel kinda cool about being alive and on THIS planet
be good now and be blessed
big love and kisses
and especially LOTS of HUGS
till 2006 then....you'll be misses

Thanks so very much, fin/ex ! and all. As Tiny Tim says ( I think !) in A Christmas Carol, "Got bless Us, Everry one !"

6
Posted by: .... | 2005/12/15

thanks fin/ex....... much appreciated... and I return all those good wishes you have sent out!!.. I guess I'll see you next year!!..... have an awesome time!

Reply to ....
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/15

Thanks, fx, right back at your girl, X10.

((((((HUG))))))

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/15

Hi F/x,

Thanks for your kind words.

You have an absolutely awesome festive season, and come back with thte same, if not better, good vibe and attitude you've already got.

Take care.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Carol | 2005/12/15

Yep and to all of u too

Reply to Carol
Posted by: f/x | 2005/12/15

hey dalene you too angel girl - lots of happiness and laughter hey xxx

Reply to f/x
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/15

Merry Xmas, and hope you have a much, much better 2006!!!

Reply to Delene