Question
Posted by: Ogg | 2005/12/07

To Enough

Please keep in contact with us and let us know how you are doing. We do care about you (as if you don't know that by now).

Good for you, Enough. First encounters are often scary --- at first. Maybe make a short list of the main points you want to raise, to make it easier to remember them. I hope you'll soon feel strong enough to delete whatever destructive stuff you found on the web. Good luck, and do let us know how it goes.

3
Posted by: Jade | 2005/12/07

Yey, yey, hippeee hoooraaay !!!!

Enough, I am so glad that you going today!
I was so scared when I went to my pshyciatrist. In fact I'm going on Friday & the thought of it makes my heart beat faster. I get real nervous. I know I shouldn't but I still do. So I understand how you feel there.

Just take deep breaths, you'll do fine. Just be open & honest about how you feel.

I am really glad you going. Thank you so much !!! I will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. At least I will sleep better tonight. I had to think of you a lot last night. Will still think of you. Let us know how things go.

Reply to Jade
Posted by: Enough! | 2005/12/07

I will be seeing my psychologist today. He seems quite scary to me so I hope I find the right words. I am new with him. Just moved here. I'm scared. Cruising the highways during the day. Clearing my head. Checking out those huge trucks and solid cement bridges. I found a suicide handbook / guide on the web. Can't believe the stuff you can get on the web! I will go to him. But dare I say...everything depends on him now... I so appreciate all of your comments and words. I guess it's my turn to drink.

Reply to Enough!
Posted by: Jade | 2005/12/07

Yes, Enough keep talking to us.

I hope that the reason why you so silent now is because you gone to the doctor. Let us know how things go once you back.
Please, I hope you've gone.

Take care & thinking of you.

Reply to Jade