Question
Posted by: been there | 2004/11/16

TO ENOUGH

Hey my friend. Dont worry, I know how you feel, i have been in the same boat as you. It makes a person sick when everyone tells us that time heals, we dont want to hear it anymore, but guess what, time does heal, and there are other women out there. I was shattered as well, but i picked up the pieces. The cracks do remain, but slowly disappear. I promise

Yup, been there too. That "time heals" comment can be so annoying, and yet it is in fact true, though this never seems possible at the time one is feling so desperate. And sometimes, your psyche can be like a broken bone, which is often stronger at the place where it broke, if it is helped to heal properly.