Question
Posted by: Sunny | 2005/12/13

To email or not to email

So I met an intelligent and wise guy on a forum. It started out by me giving him a complement, one thing led to another and before you knew it we have already organised a fashion designer for the wedding dress, the kitchen tea and bachelors party planners.
I've never met him before, but apparently he has good genes and can keep up with 24 year olds.
Do you guys think I must email him?

How does he look in those genes ?

6
Posted by: Delene | 2005/12/13

Its just abit of fun , nothing serious, just lighten up.

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Sunny (the real one) | 2005/12/13

That was not me...
Someone is obviously part of the bored crowd today...

Reply to Sunny (the real one)
Posted by: Jillybean | 2005/12/13

I think you should...

Reply to Jillybean
Posted by: SANDY | 2005/12/13

WHY NOT MUST BE HONEST HE DOES SOUND LIKE A REALLY NICE AND INTELLEGENT GUY.READ HIS PROFILE ON ONE OF THE SITES I VISITED THE OTHER DAY.HE USED THE SAME NIC. THERE.

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: lady nina | 2005/12/13

hi girl

he's got a heart - more than most guys

what have you got to lose ???

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: ... | 2005/12/13

? .... I might have been wrong about the age thing ....... he might be a bit too mature for you.............. unless I just lost my sense of humour along the way...............

Reply to ...