Question
Posted by: anon-c | 2007/06/06

to : Elbe re efexor xr

Hi Elbe
I have no idea what side effects you can suffer from the meds but google efexor xr and read up some of the things. I did that and found quite a lot of information on the site. Hope this helps.
Take care.

Also, never accept ANy prescription from ANY docor without asking for a full explanation of benefits, risks, side-effects, etc ; and never fill any prescription at any pharmacy without asking the pharmacist the same questions, and insist on being given the Package Insert, a paper that comes with all drugs, outlining the most important information about them