Question
Posted by: SoccerStar | 2004/10/18

To ECA stack or not?

I really wanna bring my body fat % down, i want to take ECA stacks (ephadrine caffeine asprin) stacks, apparently is a great Thermogenic fat burner! im aware it has a few side effects and am willing to go for it! Does it work tho? i seem to pick up wait on my ass and legs before anywhere else, im like a woman! another question? There are so many weight loss theories and stuff these days! should i gym on an empty stomach when i wake up or not? is muesli and yoghurt a good breakfast and what should i eat during the day?

Expert ImageBodybuilding

SoccerStar,

My advice is that you do not use the ECA stack for health reasons as well as the fact that if you're at any competitive levelof soccer you can get tested and will be in trouble if it is found that you use these substances.

For your food queries contact a dietician.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist