Question
Posted by: Dyl | 2006/04/18

To Donkey

Hey there,

there is nothing more i can add that hasnt been said, but i have questions for you.

you seem to be a very strong person. what happens to the next kid this happens too? is it fair that you leave your work and not hold your ex-boss accountable for what he has done? the next person might not be able to handle the situation as well as you seem to be.

all i can say is be very very careful of what you do from now on, when it ends its not going to pretty, and you are the one who is going to be hurting the most.

good luck man,

dyl (",)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Dyl, I was wondering why you were so quiet.

If you have a second to spare please complete our forum survey, the link appears above.

2
Posted by: Nikki | 2006/04/18

Alan, I am very glad to hear that things are clearing up for you and you feel you have made the right choice.

Have still not been able to make email contact as my replies to your email have been RETURNED - UNDELIVERED ???

Holding thumbs for your interview and good luck.

xxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Donkey | 2006/04/18

Hi Dyl,

Thanks for the reply, and the interest. Hope you had a good long weekend?

At first, I thought I was just running away from the problem, but now I know that it was the right move for me to make. Hopefully this experience will deter my ex-boss from attempting something like this again. Unfortunately, he's one of those people who has lots of money and will be able to get out of any sticky situation, if you know what I mean.

I'm just glad to be rid of him. Hopefully I will be successful after my next job interview. Then I will be able to start anew.

Thank you for your interest.

Kind regards,
Alan

Reply to Donkey