Question
Posted by: Aitsa | 2005/01/12

To Doc: Eyes a yellowish colour

Dear Doc,
The "white" of my husband's eyes have a yellowish colour. Why can this be? He does not drink or smoke, but did consume LOTS of Coke for a few years. Can this have an effect? It's not like it is bothering him, but I sometimes wonder what the cause can be? Hope to hear from you!

Aitsa, I suppose you’re referring to Coca Cola and not cocaine. It might be due to jaundice, allergies and a host of obscure disorders. The best would be to see a doctor and make sure, but it is probably nothing to worry about. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Mmmm | 2005/01/12

Maybe he has (spelling???) jaundes

Reply to Mmmm